Sunday, March 6, 2011

I am ready to steam ahead!

I have been working on my collection feverishly for a couple of years now... I purchased a book in which the words "don't forget to look at the back of the postcard" were included.  I decided to look at the backs of my postcards.  There, I discovered that one can learn about the age of the card, who the printer of the card was, and who the publisher was (they aren't always the same).  On line I found many details about the printers and publishers. 

It has been a while since I posted anything. 

Now, get ready to sit back, relax and read about the postcards in my collection.  You will discover fascinating details that will bore the normal person right to sleep.  These same details will excite the nerdiest nerds and keep us up all night on the edges of our seats.

I hope you enjoy the near future on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know anything about the history of the cards, the trains or the locations, please add them.